Sunday 29 July 2012

Crowmantian squad


The second MOTN squad is ready for shipping to Anvil – 6 Crowmantians!

Same idea as the Imperial Borderer's, separate heads and rifles.

Very happy these are done now because I feel I've broken the ice with the first two factions – the basic troopers are done!

Now for the cool weapons, leaders, fanatics, horse sized bugs being ridden with palanquins and machine guns mounted on them...

I'm also doing a little experiment with these miniatures – the hand fittings can easily accept crossbows... we could have a fantasy alternative with these too! I wonder if it's too much to hope that these arm fittings can accept shields and swords as well.







1 comment:

  1. simply beautiful. Once these go on sale I'll be converting them to skitarii for 40k.

    ReplyDelete