Saturday 13 August 2016

Martian Orbital Fusiliers - resins from Anvil Industry

These are so good they hurt. I'm never buying a plastic sci-fi miniature again... in fact I might never give any other manufacturer a look in. The latest offerings from Anvil Industry must be the best out there in the industry. I don't say that lightly.

The regiments range have hit the sweet spot most people want - heroic style toned down with super detail.

Pictures here should speak from themselves, I can't rave about these enough.

Pick some up here: http://anvilindustry.co.uk/Regiments/regiments-full-squads/regiments-martian-orbital-fusiliers

Please, support my chums at Anvil Industry, they deserve it.






I must paint these soon...




1 comment:

  1. I just assembled mine and primed them white. Going to be painting mine just like your painting guide.

    ReplyDelete