Saturday 5 October 2019

Announcement - The Edinburgh Miniature Company



If you've not already noticed, I've finally done it... introducing the Edinburgh Miniature Company.

https://www.edinburghminiaturecompany.com

All my future works will be available for purchase there. Please help by spreading the word and picking up some of my sculpts!

I've got 3 main ranges I'm tackling full time now:


  • Atheros - mythology inspired miniatures scaled to fit with plastic historical's
  • Rebellion Protocol - exotic Science Fiction miniatures in a more realistic scale (not heroic)
  • Tox Troopers - heroic style range, I'll be fleshing out a full grim dark army for 40K lovers

I'll be maintaining this blog, probably blogging more now, and possibly showing off some of my conversions and paint jobs for other miniature manufacturers. The commercial side can sit at the Edinburgh Miniature Company, and Miniatures of the North will be my free for all.









8 comments:

  1. I didn’t realise you were a fellow Burger, good luck with the company! I’ll be picking up some of your stuff certainly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, hope to catch up with you at some point! And save on postage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will this be the new home for the Fallen Dwarves :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As of Saturday officially yes, Anvil have ceased production...

      ...lots of work required first though - I need to remaster the infantry troops and get them into a mould for metal production. I'm planning on getting 4 each of spearmen, axemen and crossbowmen and possibly 3-4 heavy weapon troops (Drakenblade elite) into one mould.

      When I say remaster, I'm using the original dollies but I'll be re-sculpting some parts. No change to scale or any design like the helmets, or shields it's just going to be refinements and tweaks to a few things.

      I have total freedom on what to make and what gets released now. So like I've just done with the Tox Troopers, I had a basic infantry squad at anvil, no heavy weapons or leaders. I've now made all those things, and have designs on continuing to expand the range.

      Delete
  4. Do you do all your own casting now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not all personally, most are outsourced to local mould makers and casters. And I might commission Anvil now and again, but all retail is through my website.

      Delete
  5. Any plans to start producing your fallen Dwarfs again mate? They are fantastic sculpts and I'd be delighted to buy some more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, masters are almost ready - the main challenge has been and remains scheduling and trying to get a slot with the caster.

      Delete