Wednesday 31 July 2019

Atheros Hoplites





I've been sitting on these for a while, all the time eager to show them off. These photos are rush jobs... so I'll do better ones in a few weeks.

Mid September I'll be activating a new webstore (with a new name and brand) and these will be on sale. Very exciting I'm sure you'll agree!

Now that these are ready and being showcased here I'm eagerly finishing up the next 2-3 months worth of releases. Not that I don't think these are cool miniatures, they are just the baseline humans... the next batch is Archers, heroes, commanders, then fauns, centaurs, minotaurs, minotaurs, harpies, spartans... I'll stop there.

Lots of separate heads, arms, shields and things for converting you plastic miniatures too (i like Victrix ancient stuff).






























No comments:

Post a Comment