Monday 16 October 2017

Greek mythology - scale comparison and compatibility


So here's the final post in this little series for now, showcasing the scale comparison:

(left to right in the above image)

  • Victrix plastic torso, converted using MOTN metal head and arm parts
  • MOTN hoplite miniature
  • MOTN Faun archer miniature
  • Victrix Greek archer, converted to use a MOTN head.

I now need to clean up and prepare the masters for production molds... a painstaking task.

Final shots below, these were test sculpts with my dollies. Some of the arms are wonky but I painted them up anyway. Here I'm experimenting to see if I can do hoplites with the left arm and shield all single piece with the body (so only the head and right arm would be multi-part). I'll likely take this approach with my god specific warriors and regiments.



And lastly, my humble little conversion parts gracing the Victrix plastics.


Stay tuned for more Greek mythology developments.




No comments:

Post a Comment