Wednesday 11 May 2016

Fallen Dwarf Resins

I'm expecting some casts of my new Fallen Dwarf minis that recently went into production at Anvil!!!

For note there's also a deal on where you can save 15% when spending over £50 on Fallen Dwarves, check it out - http://anvilindustry.co.uk/Miniatures-of-the-North/Fallen-Dwarves

In the meantime, while waiting, I started preparing additional reinforcements for my own personal army of the Dwarves. Compared to a couple of folks out there my existing collection is pretty tiny by comparison, hopefully by the summer I'll have a respectable looking force that I can showcase.





I'll be aiming to do a painting tutorial for the speardwarf in the near future too.






2 comments:

  1. I have my Dwarves now and will be working on them after finishing up some bases on a Gundabad Orc army, great sculpts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cant wait to see them! You've got brilliant collections.

      Delete