Monday 16 December 2019

Cyclops WIP

Early stages on the sculpt so things are rough and blocky, this cyclops is approximately 45mm in heigh... twice the size of my regular humans.

I'd like to do at least three in different poses but we'll see, winding down for the festive period has given me lots more sculpting time and I want to get through a lot of difference mythology creatures.



In terms of the general anatomy I'm kind of locked in. I went over a variety of styles and approaches, usually making them fat! I wanted it to have a primal almost Neanderthal or gorilla frame, but not to obviously so.

Its about the size of a GW plastic Ogre Kingdom miniature. I see the cyclops as the ogres of the setting.

I'll do fat versions in the future but for now, this is a wild scavenger type, hence the lean physique.


No comments:

Post a Comment