Sunday 24 November 2019

Starship Troopers miniature game for sale

I'm planning on auctioning this on ebay next week but will throw it out here to see if there are any interested parties.

Complete starter set and also a complete tanker bug.


  • Box is in good condition, used... so the odd scratch
  • All rules and templates are unused and unpunched
  • All miniature parts are present and there are no breakages:
    • Tanker bug needs cleaned up and assembled
    • Arachnids have been loosely assembled but some fallen apart over time
    • 4 humans have been assembled, the rest are on the sprue
    • All clear plastic human visors are still on the sprue
  • x 20 Arachnid Warriors
  • x 1 Tanker Bug
  • x 12 Mobile Infantry

Drop me a note, message, comment if you are interested. Average going rate on ebay seems to be about £100 but I'm keen for a quick sale to a good owner.





4 comments:

  1. Still got mine. I think it's a good rules set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the rules are great! The miniatures are just too big for me. I'd like to make some in 15mm scale some day.

      Delete
  2. Do you still have this???

    ReplyDelete