Thursday 24 October 2019

Master casts - Tox Trooper command and support characters Pre-order discounts



Hot out the mould, cleaned and inked for a photo shoot.

These are up for pre-order in the store now, only available until 31 October.

https://www.edinburghminiaturecompany.com/tox-troopers

I usually like to get painted versions of the miniatures before they go on sale (the bare metal looks ugly) but I'm out of time on this one... painted versions next week instead.

























5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Joe, he's my favourite and ironically a mix up at the caster meant I only got a couple of him in the first shipment so he'll not be available for a few weeks.

      Delete
  2. I'm thinking that the Tox commander looks a bit like John Lithgow...

    ReplyDelete